Services -



The courts sometimes make mistakes.  If you believe that the Magistrate “got it wrong” or if the sentence is excessive you should appeal to the County Court within 28 days.  We appear in the County Court on a regular basis and have a strong success rate.

Don’t delay in finding the right representation. Call today 9781 4822 for your obligation-free first interview and make up your own mind.